The diaphragm valve is widely used for pharmaceutical industries. This valve is widely used for draining the left liquid in the tank.The tank bottom valve is easy operation and draining completely.
- Aseptic design
- The valves are suitable for applying in high flow rate, high corrosivity, high viscosity fluid.
- mooth contacting surface, non retention dead angle
- easy disassembly, easy maintainenance, easy to clean, CIP
- Unique diaphragm type actuator which prolong the diaphragm service life effectively.Valve body which contacts with liquid is made of SS316L. The non-contacting part is made of SS304 material.
- Valve body type: T type, bending type, L type, 3 piece ball type
- Gasket: EPDM, EPDM+PTFE integrated membrane , EPDM/PTFE seperate membrane
- Integrated membrane
- Max. Pressure: 10bar
- Max. Temperature: -10 ~ +120 degree
- Material quality: SS316L
- Inside surface finish: Ra0.4
- Standard: DIN, SMS
- Connection: welded, clamped, flanged,
- Size: DN10-DN50
- Applications: Widely used for pharmaceutical and chemical industries