- The valves can be installed in vertical pipeline only.
- The min. pressure difference is 0.08bar to open the valve
- Flow direction is from the bottom to the top side only
- Asept, Non retention dead angle, easy to clean, easy to maintenance
- Operating temperature:-10 degree to 120 degree
- Valve disc is made from casting.
- Valve body is made from forging.
- Valve body type: clamped or nut type
- Gasket: EPDM, silicone
- All gaskets are FDA approved
- Max. Pressure: 10BAR
- Min. Pressure:0.2BAR
- Compact design, easy maintenance and high torque
- Connection end: Weld, tri-clamped, male threading,
- Standard: DIN, SMS, 3A,
- Material: SS304, SS316L
- Inside surface finish: Ra0.4
- Size: DN20-DN100 , 3/4"-4"
- Application: Food, beverage, dairy, pharmacy, chemical or any food processing industries
The valve opens when the pressure of the fluid exceeds the pressure exerted by the pump spring. When the two pressures are equalised, the valve closes.A stronger counter-pressure allows the valve to close.
||EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
- Seals in NBR, FPM (Viton) or PTFE. All of them according to FDA 177.2600
- Connections: weld, thread, clamp, DIN, SMS, RJT, IDF, ISO,3A
- Max pressure:10 bar
- Opening pressure: 0.3 bar (DN-25),0.2 bar (DN- 32/40),0.1 bar (DN- 50/100)
- Working temperature -10C to +120C (EPDM)