Stainless Steel Sanitary Grade Manual Type Round Handle Union-Male Butterfly Valve
- Better acid proof, alkali proof and high temperature
- Temperature: -10degree~~120 degree
- More than thirteen thousand safety test
- Outside surface finish: Ra 1.2
- Special gasket design, fluid free of residue
- Valve disc is made from forging.
- Valve body is made from forging.
- Manual handle: pull handle, plastic gripper handle or stainless steel gripper handle
- Gasket: EPDM, silicone or Viton
- All gaskets are FDA approved
- Max. Pressure: 16BAR for welding connections; 10BAR for other connections
- Min. Pressure:0.2BAR
- Compact design, easy maintenance and high torque
- Connection end: Weld, tri-clamped, union, flange,male threading, female threading
- Standard: DIN, SMS, ISO, 3A, IDF
- Material: SS304, SS316L
- Inside surface finish: Ra0.4
- Size: DN20-DN300 , 3/4"-10"
- Standard : pull handle normally with 3position ( 4position can be customerized )
- Gripper handle normally with 13 position.
- Food, beverage, dairy, pharmacy, chemical or any food processing industries
- Buttertly valves, no matter manually or automatically, can be used in most fluid product
applications in the food-processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- The butterfly valves can be operated automatically through actuator or manually with the handle.
- The handle blocks the valve in the "open" or "closed" position, certainly there are the other position available.
- The actuator push piston of axial movement into 90 degree so that it controls butterly valve.
Design and features
- Compact and robust design
- Available in sizes D N25/1" to ND 250/10。
- Manual handle, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator can be exchangeable with each other
- Low pressure losses
- The valve body can be changeable with any
- kind of connection
- Butterfly plate: AISI316L/304(forged)
- Valve body: AISI316L /304(forged)
- Washer and gasket: EPDM which conforms to FDA 177.2600
- Handle: AISI304/PP
- Surface finishing: Ra=0.8